Fp Mailing Solutions - Ink Cartridge Rip Off
I thought an ink cartridge was special to the my mail machine, I searched on line and could buy at £48 I spoke to FP Mailing and they asked a much higher price then matched the price I had found, so in total the bill was £60 plus £5 postage and then plus VAT.When it arrived it was an HP cartridge, I check prices on line again and found them to range from £17 to £35 inc.
vat and postage, FP said they had to fit a gold disc to the cartridge to comply with the Royal mail, there is no gold disc on the cartridge I have removed from the machine.WHAT A RIP OFF
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 black X2's swagway hoverboards for my sons for Christmas for $199 with free case. The boards are used with scratches on them, however they have new wheels...."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "The items ordered did arrive, but were nothing like the pictures advertised, one item was faulty and their size guides are totally inaccurate (see their tops laid on top of..."
- "1. Double sold a guitar I had already purchased so had to wait for new stock. 2. They continued to list the guitar on eBay as being in stock - it..."
- "Disgusting flowers Leaves and heads of flowers fallen off..."