Newport, Newport
1.7

I thought an ink cartridge was special to the my mail machine, I searched on line and could buy at £48 I spoke to FP Mailing and they asked a much higher price then matched the price I had found, so in total the bill was £60 plus £5 postage and then plus VAT.When it arrived it was an HP cartridge, I check prices on line again and found them to range from £17 to £35 inc.

vat and postage, FP said they had to fit a gold disc to the cartridge to comply with the Royal mail, there is no gold disc on the cartridge I have removed from the machine.WHAT A RIP OFF

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of way the complaint was dealt with. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ink cartridge. Fp Mailing Solutions needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ink cartridge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fp Mailing Solutions.

Had an Experience with Fp Mailing Solutions?

Comments

FPMailingSolutionsCares
Addison, Illinois, United States #1295748
Fp Mailing Solutions Verified Representative

Hello,

It sounds like you are located out of Europe. Unfortunately we are FP Mailing Solutions out of the U.S., please contact +44 1322 405000 to handle your issues locally.