Fp Mailing Solutions - Ink Cartridge Rip Off
I thought an ink cartridge was special to the my mail machine, I searched on line and could buy at £48 I spoke to FP Mailing and they asked a much higher price then matched the price I had found, so in total the bill was £60 plus £5 postage and then plus VAT.When it arrived it was an HP cartridge, I check prices on line again and found them to range from £17 to £35 inc.
vat and postage, FP said they had to fit a gold disc to the cartridge to comply with the Royal mail, there is no gold disc on the cartridge I have removed from the machine.WHAT A RIP OFF
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "1. Double sold a guitar I had already purchased so had to wait for new stock. 2. They continued to list the guitar on eBay as being in stock - it..."
- "Disgusting flowers Leaves and heads of flowers fallen off..."
- "The items ordered did arrive, but were nothing like the pictures advertised, one item was faulty and their size guides are totally inaccurate (see their tops laid on top of..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."